NSPW: Notes of love!

Friday

Suicide prevention is a pretty big deal, or at least to me it is anyway, so for the past four years, I have been posting 'notes of love' around London, and the places I visit, in order to brighten people's days. As this past week has been National Suicide Prevention Week (NSPW) I decided to dedicate my Thursday, to spreading hope and joy, and the message that 'you are not alone'.

Here are a few pictures of the notes I posted on the London Underground.

















2 comments

  1. These are lovely! :)


    www.stylesunrise.co.uk


    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kirstie,


    This is absolutely bloody awesome of you, and I've no doubt you brought smiles to the faces of so many people. Bravo to you for playing YOUR part - it seems you're doing it quite marvellously!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment here!