Photo Diary: Green hair

Sunday


I have been distracted far too much lately, which has meant that my posts have been few and far between, not to mention that my scheduled posts did not post and I have been under a lot of stress due to the amount of work I have had to do for university - being a third year stressful. I haven't quite mastered the art of de-stressing, but I have mastered the art of doing crazy shit to my hair. 

I have been using Bleach London products on my hair for some time, however as I wanted to go for a bright green  (a colour that unfortunately Bleach London do not stock) I used Crazy Colour, it doesn't last as long, but it's still seriously cool if I do say so myself. 

The flash doesn't really do the photo much justice, but it is pretty much as bright at the photo portrays. I'm also really excited that the part of my head that I shaved off last spring is finally at a decent length! Why did I decide to do that? Hind sight is a wonderful thing my friends. 

Have you ever done anything to your hair that you regretted?  I can name a few for myself, oh the memories. Painful torturous memories. 


Post a Comment

Please leave a comment here!