JANUARY FAVOURITES

Wednesday


Wow. I can't believe that it is already February. Time flies fast when you're having fun, right? Or in my case, living in a permanent state of existential crisis. I mean, where is the time going? Last week I was starting school, and now I am nearly 25!


I have had some pretty cool stuff happen this month. And some shitty stuff too. But what is life without the shitty stuff, hey?  I got to review two great books this month, The Dry and Girls on Fire, so I am still pretty happy about that, but to forget the other shitty shit that happened I made a list of all the awesome things I did/bought this month!


1. I GRADUATED 
Yup, you read that right. All those late nights, all nighters, early mornings, two-hour bus rides across London, migraines that lasted for days and 3am twitter freak outs - I am done. Three years of my undergrad and one year of my masters, and I am free from education... for now. I want to do a PhD, but I think I'll try to get my life together first.    #MadeinKingston




2. I BOUGHT NEW STICKERS & PRINTS
I have been meaning to buy new prints and stickers for a while, mostly for my planner and for the wall in my office. My favourites purchases were these two prints I picked up from Dorkface Shop on Etsy, and these Harry Potter Stickers from Lucinda Charlotte. They both have some amazing pieces in their stores, so check them out!








3. I GOT A JOB.
You are now looking at an IT Basic Skills Tutor! Sure it's not what I want to do forever, and it is nothing to do with my degree, BUT it's a stepping stone in the right direction. (I haven't got a photo, but trust me it happened)


4. LOOK AT THIS GIANT KINDER EGG.
I may have freaked out when I saw this. How amazing! If it wasn't the last one in the shop I may have bought more. Plus the toy inside was equal to the size of the egg, so I now have a Transformer sitting on my shelf staring down at me.



5. I GOT A NEW LAYOUT/THEME

I love it, SO much. So so much. I won't go into detail because I am going to write a post on it later this month, but just look how pretty!




How was your January?

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment here!