PRESCRIPTION SUNGLASSES DIRECT TO YOUR DOOR W/ GLASSESSHOP.COM*

Friday

Thanks to Glassesshop.com* I have been able to take advantage of the current heatwave we're experiencing in the UK and actually spend a decent amount of time outside. I am finally getting that vitamin D boost my doctor advised back in January and I am enjoying every single minute of it.






I have a love-hate relationship with summer. I love that I don't have to wear a jacket, I love that it stays light until nearly 10 pm, and I love that all the flowers are in bloom and everything smells nice, but these things also bring about things that I hate; finding summer clothes that don't cling to all my lumps and bumps, being blinded by the sun, running from wasps, and trying not to die as soon as it gets to above 20C.

However, out of everything, the one thing that pisses me off the most is not being able to see. I haven't been able to comfortably wear sunglasses for nearly 10 years!! Do you know how much of a hassle that is? The struggle is definitely real.  

If I am being honest, it's my own fault as like fuck am I putting a contact lens anywhere near my eyeball (My Sixth form English Lit teacher rubbed her eye and lens split - she had to leave the class and have someone take her to A&E to get the other half of it out). So unless I wear my actual glasses as well as the sunglasses, then I'm not going to see a thing.  
That was until I was contacted by Glassesshop.com, and was asked if I wanted to try a pair of Prescription Sunglasses! It would be cliché to say I jumped at the chance, but I did just that. I had spoken to my optometrist about prescription sunglasses in the past but always found that the ones I liked were a little out of my budget - damn mIfe for having expensive taste, lol. 

Glassesshop.com are completely online so as long as you know your prescription you're good to go. Once you have chosen your frames you can either enter your prescription details or upload a copy of your prescription, you then have the option to stylise your lenses - colour, tint, mirrored, thin/thick lenses and you can even add protective coatings. The best part is, they only take two weeks to be delivered, that's half the time I usually have to wait at the opticians!

I chose the Dick Aviators in Golden (RRP: £25.31) as they were a similar shape to my actual glasses and assumed that they would suit my face. I will admit that I was slightly worried about them not completely matching my prescription or being too big/small for my head, but I didn't need to be. They were perfect and I have been wearing them every day since I received them. I love being able to wear sunglasses again - I wish I had these when I was in Florida last year.  

I have had so many compliments too, which is new for me, so the glasses have been helping to cover my rosy cheeks - seriously one compliment and I blush so hard. 

Overall I am so happy with these sunglasses, and I am already planning on buying a second (and third) pair for when I go to Australia later this year. They also have a wide selection of regular eyeglasses which are just as cheap so you can bet your next paycheck on the chance I'll be picking up a pair of those too! 

They have a beautiful range of glasses, and sunglasses, I never thought I would be tempted by buying glasses online, but I have been pleasantly surprised!

If you're interested in grabbing some new glasses, don't hesitate to give their website a glance, and get 50% off of your first frames and free lenses on both eyeglasses and prescription sunglasses by using the code GSHOT50 on Glassesshop.com


*Items in this post were supplied in return for an honest and unbias review. All views are my own. For more information, please see my disclaimer.

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment here!