Photo diary: Good days.

Monday


I spent today with my best friend, Daniella, and her friend Dave - she has recently gotten a new car, so we spent the afternoon driving, lunching, shopping ect, followed by a trip with Daniella's  family, to their church carol service.  I love Daniellas family, they're so warm and welcoming, and in the whole ten years I've known her (wow, I've known someone who I'm not related to for ten years! Now I really feel old) I've come to adopt her family as my friends too; if anything they feel more like family to me. 

After our trip to church: singing, dancing, and watching a mini nativity, it's safe to say we were a little worn out, so we all gathered back at Daniellas house, cracked open the junk food, and played Yahtzee. I didn't win, but I didn't lose either, so yay! 

I have good days, and bad days, and days like today, really make me  appreciate what I have. If it wasn't for the bad days, I wouldn't have good days, and today definitely was a good day. 







Post a Comment

Please leave a comment here!