SIX CHRISTMAS FAVES

Wednesday

I mentioned in my last post that one of my favourite things about Christmas is snuggling up and watching a Christmas film, so I figured it's only right that I share some of my other Christmas faves with you all. 


a aa
Spending Time With The Family
I have quite a big family, lots of aunts, uncles, and cousins, so apart from the odd family party and Christmas, I never get to see them. I love catching up with them all, seeing how their lives have changed and how the little ones have grown.
Christmas Markets
Christmas Markets are amazing, they are the perfect place to find little trinkets, cutesy gifts, and to simply inhale the Christmas atmosphere. A lot of towns and cities have their own mini-markets, Kingston has a lovely one along the high street, and the ones in Bath are absolutely beautiful, but if you fancy a change of scenery then a weekend city break to Vienna is perfect. Vienna is full of culture, history, Christmas lights, and some of the most amazing markets that I have ever been to.

a
Christmas Lights 
Christmas lights in London are often described as some of the best in the world, and I can't help but be a little bias and agree. Living in London is amazing at any time of the year, but at Christmas, it's pure magic.

Food and Drink 
Festive food and drink is always better than regular food and drink, am I right? Punch, Egg Nog, Gingerbread Hot Chocolate! Christmas Dinner,  Christmas dinner leftovers!

Making my Cat Pose for Ridiculous Photos 
Self Explanatory. Who doesn't do this with their pets at Christmas? I think Harry has become quite accustomed to me dressing him up.


aa
Giving People Gifts
I love giving gifts more than I love getting them. I get really annoyed and frustrated walking around the shops or scrolling through the internet, but it is all worth it when I find the perfect gift, and watch them unwrap it on Christmas morning. My brother and I try to out gift each other ever year, although I don't think anything will beat the year I got him a cardboard cutout of Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson and set it up outside his bedroom door in the morning.



What are some of your favourite things about Christmas?


Post a Comment

Please leave a comment here!