Autumn Ninja Book Swap

Wednesday

A few weeks ago, I posted about my experience with the Spring Ninja Book Swap and encouraged everyone to sign up to the autumn swap. I hope that if you signed up your boxes were amazing and that you had a great time putting together a box for your partner. I know I definitely did, so I figured I would write a post on what I received and thank my partner again for sending me such lovely items.
I loved my box from @Murronsmama and I am really happy with what she included. All of my gifts were book themed and it was all beautifully wrapped in tissue paper, too! Take a look below to see what she sent. 




I honestly love this coaster. I am a massive fan of coasters with quotes or photos. I have a habit of buying them whenever I go travelling; coasters, shot glasses, and postcards are my weakness.





I really enjoyed taking part and I can't wait to take part in the next one. Did you take part? Send me links to your posts below! 

If you want to take part in a future book swap, see this post for more information, or speak to Bex at @NinjaBookSwap on twitter! 

















Post a Comment

Please leave a comment here!