Bank Holiday Adventures in Paris

Sunday


I know it's a little late, but I couldn't not share these photos with you guys! I went to Paris for August bank holiday with one of my oldest (and bestest) friends on the planet, and we decided to see how many sights we could see in one day. Yup. One Day. 

We took the coach from London Victoria on Saturday morning, and finally arrived in Paris later that day. We checked into the hotel, ate our weight in food and then watched Law and Order: SVU in French. It was great. We woke up on Sunday, packed our bags and then we were off. We went to the Moulin Rouge, Arc du Triomphe, Notre Dame, The Eiffel Tower, Gare du Nord (to reminisce our school French lessons), and got a little bit lost looking for the love lock bridge. 


We also ate a lot more food, drank cheap wine under the Eiffel Tower, and got lost again trying to find the coach station - we made it with two minutes to spare. That events don't end there though! As we arrived at Calais all the boats went on strike, so we were stuck and had to wait there for a further five hours before we were even allowed on a boat. Long story short, instead of arriving back in London at 7 am, we eventually got there at 1.30 pm. The second I got through my front door, I climbed the stairs with the little energy I had remaining and went straight to bed. 

All in all, it was a very eventful forty-eight hours, but I will not be replicating it anytime soon! I will definitely be going back to Paris, but trying to hit all of those sights in that amount of time... no thank you! 
                 



Breakfast of champions!

 

The Moulin Rouge! 


The Arc du Triomphe!


Daniella at the Arc du Triomphe


I feel like I should know what this is, but I don't.


Fountain at The Louvre!






The Louvre/Me replicating standard tourist photos!


Daniella at Notre Dame!


View from the Eiffel Tower!


The Eiffel Tower


Wine under the Eiffel Tower


Besties under The Eiffel Tower.

Where should I go next? 
If you are interested in seeing more photos, head on over to my instagram, or Flickr.

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment here!